2-Hour Wingsurfing LessonLantau
What's in for you?
Craving for a pair of wings, flying freely in the sky? Go Wingsurfing, you can fly even on water!
Wing-surfing is the trending water sport that receive increasing popularity! Inspired by kite-boarding and windsurfing, wing-surfing is a combination of the two. It is not supposed to replace them, but acts as an alternative of wave riding and sailing.
Each session is taught in a group of 4. The 2-hour lesson is divided into 2 parts:
Basic skills and practice before getting into the water (45-mins)
Wing-surfing time (75-mins)
The coach will guide you for posture improvement while you are having fun on water.
Hong Kong Kiteboarding School offers different levels of kite-boarding lessons, as well as kite-board rental and repair service. Up-to-date and quality equipment for sale.
Where and When?
- Shui Hau Wan / Bei O Beach (Lantau Island)
- Your preferred time-slots from Mondays to Fridays
- Min. 5 days advanced booking required.
- Necessary wing-surfing gears and equipment is provided.
- Shower facilities and lockers available.
- English/ Cantonese/ Mandarin
What's required for your safety?
- Participants must aged 12 or above.
- Parental approval letter is needed for participants aged 12 - 15 and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Life jacket must be worn during the class.
What if you want to cancel?
Once the booking is confirmed:
- No refund in any case of cancellations.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued.
"Very professional. Safety first. Very clear and friendly"
— Florian Schweitzer
"Good equipments and nice friendly instructor although I came late almost one hour."
— Ling Cheng.
"The only one full time kite school in HK and lot of update kite equipment, waterwear, lesson n kite repair. Good service "
— Davy Tang