3-Hour Beginner Windsurfing LessonStanley
What's in for you?
Enjoy a 3 hours windsurf course to discover and learns the basics of this great sport in a fun way. The couse includes gears introdution of windsurfing and techique for observing the wind direction. You will also learn how to use the power of the wind to start sailing forward and steering to sailing into the wind. Most importantly, the safety guidelines such as how to fall properly and how to self rescue. You will enjoy for free the gear, storage & shower facilities.
“HK Aqua-bound Centre” in Hong Kong, offers outdoor activities such as Windsurfing, Kayaking, Wake-boarding, environmental education.
Where & When?
- Hoi Fung Path Stanley Main Beach
- Open from 9 am & the last booking is at 3:30 pm.
- Booking must be made 6-day in advance
English and Cantonese
What's required for your safety?
- Participants should be able to swim 50m without swimming aid
- Participants aged 13 or above are requested
- The life jacket must be worn all at times for safety reasons.
What if you want to cancel?
- No Refund in any cancellations
- Re-schedule in 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
Classes are subject to weather conditions.