4-Hour Kiteboarding LessonShui Hau Wan
What's in for you?
Kite-boarding is a very exciting sport and suitable for almost everyone. No matter you are looking for a trending sport to try, or just want to have some nice Instagram-able pictures and stories to share, kite-boarding is the choice for you (and the cool pictures you take are definitely going to get much "Likes"!).
09:30 - 12:30 Briefing on kite-boarding, practising on how to get onboard and land
12:30 - 13:30 Time to apply what you have learned and have fun!
Classes are subject to weather conditions.
Hong Kong Kiteboarding School offers different levels of kite-boarding lessons, as well as kite-board rental and repair service. Up-to-date and quality equipment for sale.
Where & When?
- Shui Hau Wan, Lantau Island
- 09:30 - 13:00
- Min. 10 days advanced booking required.
- Min. 8 persons per session. Booking is possible if you are less than 8, you will get a confirmation email once the minimum capacity is reached.
- Necessary kite-boarding gears and equipment is provided.
- Shower facilities and lockers available.
- English/ Cantonese/ Mandarin
What's required for your safety?
- Participants aged 12 or above.
- The parental approval letter is needed for participants aged between 12 and 15 and must be accompanied by a parent.
- The life jacket shall be requested wearing for safety reasons.
What if you want to cancel?
Once the booking is confirmed:
- No refund in any case of cancellations.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued.
"Very professional. Safety first. Very clear and friendly"
— Florian Schweitzer
"Good equipments and nice friendly instructor although I came late almost one hour."
— Ling Cheng.
"The only one full time kite school in HK and lot of update kite equipment, waterwear, lesson n kite repair. Good service "
— Davy Tang