4-Hour Stand Up Paddle TourStanley
What's in for you?
Looking for a new amazing experience with your friends and family? Enjoy a SUP tour in Stanley with Cadman: he will share with you the basics of SUP and then take you through great sightseeing on the water; You'll see the Victorian-era building in Stanley, Murray House on the sea and enjoy a little swimming on the beaches around. For the afternoon tour, there will be a chance that you will see the beautiful sunset with your SUP! You will be able to store your personal belongings in Cadman's van and use it for free LCSD showers and changing rooms.
Tourism located in Stanley and Sai Kung offer a different level of SUP Lessons, as well as Guided SUP tours to discover Hong Kong hidden Gems.
Where & When?
- Cadman will pick you up by his van St. Stephen's Beach Water Sports Centre.
- Each session lasts 4 hours
Minimum of 4 persons (you can book if you are less than 4, it's just that the lesson will be confirmed once the minimum is reached). Booking should be made at least 3 days in advance.
Cantonese (other languages may be arranged upon request)
What's required for your safety?
- Participants are required to be able to swim a distance of 50 meters.
- the life jacket is provided and must be worn during the lesson.
- Participates need to be over 8-year-old.
What if you want to cancel?
You can cancel and be fully refunded before receiving your booking confirmation email. After you have received your booking confirmation email:
- No Refund in any cancellations
- Re-schedule in 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
Classes are subject to weather conditions.