6-Hour Stand Up Paddle Beginner LessonRepulse Bay
What's in it for you?
Join this 6 hour Stand Up Paddle (SUP) lesson to learn:
- Paddling forward & backward in a prone, kneeling and stand up position
- The safety guidelines such as how to fall properly
Participant can attain a SUP Elementary Stage 1 Certificate after the completion of the course.
Enigma Association was formed by a group of water sports amateurs, providing different water sports classes like dragon boat, kayak, canoe polo, kayak racing and canoe sprint etc.
Where & When?
Meeting Point: South Bay Main Beach
South Bay Road, Repulse Bay
Time: 10:00 - 16:00
Date: Monday, Saturday & Sunday
1 week advanced booking required.
- Class capacity: 4 - 8 pax.
- Packing list:
- Changing clothes
- Meal is not included, you may want to bring some energy bars & snacks.
- Cantonese & English
What's required for your safety?
- Participants must aged 12 or above.
- Participants are required to be able to swim a distance of 50 meters.
- Life vest / leash must be worn during the lesson.
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in any case of cancellation.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.