1 to 2-Hour Beginner Stand up Paddle LessonCheung Sha
What's in for you?
Enjoy an SUP course to discover and learns the basics of this great sport in a fun way. For one hour, you will learn essential beach & surf safety, get a land-based demonstration on Basic SUP Technique, learn paddling techniques, as well as the techniques for standing up and where to position your feet & body. If you chose the 2h-course, you can improve how to control and balance on the board or catch the waves to get the best ride. You will enjoy for free the gear, storage & shower facilities.
Long Coast Seasports established in 2004 offers a broad range of water sports and outdoor activity-related services and facilities for a diverse range of guests – individuals, families, groups, organizations, and visitors from overseas. Rental services include windsurfing, sea-kayaking, stand-up paddleboard, surfing, body-boarding, lockers, showers, etc.
Where & When?
- Beachside of Lower Cheung Sha Village in South Lantau
- Opens at 10 am & the last booking is 4 pm
Each course lasts 1 or 2 hours. It. Every booking should be made at least 3 days in advance.
What's required for your safety?
- Participants should be able to swim 50m (adults) / 20m (kids) without swimming aid
- Participants aged 5 or above are requested
- The Life jacket shall be requested wearing for safety reason.
What if you want to cancel?
You can cancel and be fully refunded before receiving your booking confirmation email. After you have received your booking confirmation email:
- No Refund in any cancellations
- Re-schedule in 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
Classes are subject to weather conditions.
"Great place for short break and chill.. good facilities and super nice & friendly staffs my kids spent two days for surfing"
— Adam Chan
"A great place!!! Love spending summer here playing sup and kayak"
— Sara lee
"A must visit if you love water sports! Great place good staff and amazing time spent here surfing! "
— Ishani Sawant