1 to 2-Hour Beginner Windsurfing LessonCheung Sha
What's in for you?
It is time to discover windsurfing with our great instructors! Enjoy 1 or 2 hours windsurf course to discover and learns the basics of this great sport in a fun way. Our instructor will teach you You: carrying board and rig, sailing theory, uphauling, sailing away, basic steering, tacking, jibing You will enjoy for free the gear, storage & shower facilities.
Long Coast Seasports established in 2004 offers a broad range of water sports and outdoor activity-related services and facilities for a diverse range of guests – individuals, families, groups, organizations, and visitors from overseas. Rental services include windsurfing, sea-kayaking, stand-up paddleboard, surfing, body-boarding, lockers, showers, etc.
Where & When?
- Beachside of Lower Cheung Sha Village in South Lantau
- Open from 10 am & the last booking is at 5 pm. Every booking should be made at least 3 days in advance.
What's required for your safety?
- Participants should be able to swim 50m (adults) / 20m (kids) without swimming aid
- Participants aged 5 or above are requested
- The life jacket shall be requested wearing for safety reasons.
What if you want to cancel?
- No Refund in any cancellations
- Re-schedule in 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
Classes are subject to weather conditions.
"Great place for short break and chill.. good facilities and super nice & friendly staffs my kids spent two days for surfing"
— Adam Chan
"A great place!!! Love spending summer here playing sup and kayak"
— Sara lee
"A must visit if you love water sports! Great place good staff and amazing time spent here surfing! "
— Ishani Sawant