[Certificate] 6-Hour Stand up Paddle LessonSai Kung
What's in for you?
Looking for discovering a new sport with your friends and family? Enjoy an SUP Beginner lesson with Cadman: to understand SUP equipment safely, to learn important safety instructions as well as the fundamental paddle techniques, how to balance on the paddle and of course how to handle if you fall into the sea accidentally! If you have already successfully passed your beginner Award, register for the Bronze Award. Our coach would guide you to paddle in the open water, experience paddling in difficult circumstances. Participates will be taught how to handle the windy condition and different current and waves. You will be able to store your personal belongings in Cadman's van and he will prepare water for the shower as well as a changing tent.
Tourvanism located in Stanley and Sai Kung offers a different level of SUP Lessons, as well as Guided SUP tours to discover Hong Kong hidden Gems.
Where & When?
- Cadman will pick you up by his van close at Hong Kong Award for Young People Jockey Club Expedition Centre.
- Each session lasts 6 hours, from 9 am to 4 pm
Minimum of 4 persons (you can book if you are less than 4, it's just that the lesson will be confirmed once the minimum is reached). Booking should be made at least 3 days in advance.
Cantonese (other language may be arranged upon request)
What's required for your safety?
1. Participants are required to be able to swim a distance of 50 meters.
2. life jacket is provided and must be worn during the lesson.
3. Participates need to be over 8-year-old.
4. You need to have the Beginner Award to register for the Bronze Award.
What if you want to cancel?
You can cancel and be fully refunded before receiving your booking confirmation email. After you have received your booking confirmation email:
1. No Refund in any cancellations
2. Re-schedule in 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
Classes are subject to weather conditions.