[Certificate] 6-Hour Stand up Paddle LessonStanley
What's in for you?
Looking for discovering a new sport with your friends and family? Enjoy a SUP Beginner lesson with Cadman: to understand SUP equipment safely, to learn important safety instructions as well as the fundamental paddle techniques, how to balance on the paddle and of course how to handle if you fall into the sea accidentally! Our coach would guide you to paddle in the open water, experience paddling in difficult circumstance. Participates will be taught how to handle the windy condition and different current and waves. You will be able to store your personal belongings in Cadman's van and use for free LCSD showers and changing rooms.
Tourvanism located in Stanley and Sai Kung offers a different level of SUP Lessons, as well as Guided SUP tours to discover Hong Kong hidden Gems.
Where & When?
- Cadman will pick you up by his van St. Stephen's Beach Water Sports Centre
- Each session lasts 6 hours, from 9 am to 4 pm,
Minimum of 4 persons (you can book if you are less than 4, it's just that the lesson will be confirmed once the minimum is reached). Booking should be made at least 3 days in advance. Cadman will pick you up by his van St. Stephen's Beach Water Sports Centre.
Cantonese (other languages may be arranged upon request)
What's required for your safety?
- Participants are required to be able to swim a distance of 50 meters.
- the life jacket is provided and must be worn during the lesson.
- Participates need to be over 8-year-old.
- You need to have the Beginner ward to register for the Bronze Award.
What if you want to cancel?
1. No Refund in any cancellations
2. Re-schedule in 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
Classes are subject to weather conditions.