[Certificate] 2-Hour Beginner Stand-Up Paddle Lesson + 5-Hour RentalSha Ha
Appysport Exclusive Offer
What's in it for you?
Enjoy this 2-hour SUP beginner program by a certified coach. Upon completion of this course, you are entitled to a SUP beginner E-certificate from HKSUPBA, eligible to rent your own SUP at any time, even in winter!
Basic skills of SUP to be covered:
- Paddling forward & backward in kneeling position/ standing up/ lying prone
- How to maneuver
- Safety guidelines (such as how to fall properly)
Don't forget to wear wet suit to keep you warm.
Established in 2001 by a group of sports professional, Blue Sky Sports Club aspire to provide unique experiences in various sports activities to the members.
Blue Sky Sports Club offers different water sports courses and training, such as swimming, kayaking, stand up paddling, surfing, dragon boating and wake-boarding, to name a few. with the vision to promote water sports so that more people can enjoy the time in ocean.
Where & When?
The sports centre is 10 minutes walk away from the Sai Kung Public Pier.
You will be paddling to the offshore island Yeung Chau (subject to weather conditions).
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
Participants can continue their SUP journey and return it by 17:00.
Showers & lockers available at the LCSD squash court
What's required for your safety?
- Participants are required to be able to swim a distance of 25 meters.
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Wear the life vest jacket provided during the session.
What if you want to cancel?
Minimum 4 participants. You can still book if you are less than 4. You will be noticed once the class is confirmed.
Once the booking is confirmed:
- No refund in any cases of cancellation.
- Rescheduling within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced 2 hours before the scheduled time.
"Professional qualified experienced staff. Great service! Highly recommended"
— Vivian Wong
"Excellent location and very friendly staff."
— Michael Laurie
"Coach is great and cheerful feel so encouraging to push myself up"
— Rebecca Li