6-Hour Geopark Sea Caves TourSai Wan
What's in for you?
Explore Hong Kong UNESCO Global Geopark with our 6-hour tour. You will paddle across the High Island Geo-area and get a chance to see the hexagonal columns of volcanic tuff present throughout the area formed 140 million years ago. You may be able to paddle inside the sea caves and look for rocky shores wildlife (depending on the condition).
A-Team Educational Adventures (ATE) is a Hong Kong-based Outdoor Education and Leadership provider Offering all kinds of outdoors activities including Training and also rental for watersports.
Where & When?
Meeting point: Sai Wan beach
Meeting time: 10:30
- Lunch is included
- Storage will be available
- Changing Area
- Shower is available
- Safety equipment will be provided
What's required for your safety?
- A life jacket is provided and must be worn at all time
- 8 years old or above and must be accompanied by parents
- Has a good level of fitness
What if you want to cancel?
- No Refund for any cancellations
- Re-schedule within 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings
Activity subject to rescheduling or cancellation due to bad weather.
Minimum 4 participants are required for the activity to take place. You can book if your group are less than 4, it's just that the activity will be confirmed once the minimum is reached.