2-Hour Kayak Introduction LessonCheung Sha
What's in for you?
Our instructor will bring the kayak to surfing sport and teach you how to use your sea-kayak for surfing. (Wave depending) You will enjoy for free the gear, storage & shower facilities.
Long Coast Seasports established in 2004 offers a broad range of water sports and outdoor activity-related services and facilities for a diverse range of guests – individuals, families, groups, organizations, and visitors from overseas. Rental services include windsurfing, sea-kayaking, stand-up paddleboard, surfing, body-boarding, lockers, showers, etc.
Where & When?
- The club is located by the beachside of Lower Cheung Sha Village in South Lantau.
- It opens at 10 am & the last booking is 4 pm.
- Each tour lasts 2 hours, with a minimum of 6 persons.
Every booking should be made at least 3 days in advance. It is probably the most picturesque yet surprisingly accessible beachfront resort in Hong Kong where you can enjoy spectacular sunsets.
What's required for your safety?
- Participants should be able to swim 50m without swimming aid
- Participants aged 12 or above are requested
- The life jacket shall be requested wearing for safety reasons.
What if you want to cancel?
You can cancel and be fully refunded before receiving your booking confirmation email. After you have received your booking confirmation email:
- No Refund in any cancellations
- Re-schedule in 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
Minimum 6 participants are required for the tour to take place (you can book if you are less than 6, it's just that the lesson will be confirmed once the minimum is reached).
Classes are subject to weather conditions.
"Great place for short break and chill.. good facilities and super nice & friendly staffs my kids spent two days for surfing"
— Adam Chan
"A great place!!! Love spending summer here playing sup and kayak"
— Sara lee
"A must visit if you love water sports! Great place good staff and amazing time spent here surfing! "
— Ishani Sawant