Wingsurfing Private LessonCheung Chau
What's in it for you?
When paddling on a SUP starts to become too mainstream, it's time to take thing to another level! Try wingsurfing! The new watersport that is prone to get increasingly popular. You can simply convert your SUP into a wingsurfing board by attaching a foil to the mart. Similarly as how wind carries airplane into the air, swell carries the foil through water and enables the rider to literally fly above the surface atop the mast and board. Instead of riding the sail vertically, you can be riding sideways or even carry the hand-held inflatable sail overhead.
Wingsurfing is a new sport awaiting your exploration. It is rarely seen as the equipment is still costly. This private wingsurfing is all included and the perfect chance to give the new sport a shot. 1 hour or 2 hours lesson available.
What's included in this private lesson:
- Brief introduction of wingsurfing and its gears
- Safety knowledge
- Lots of fun!
J&J SUP Club is located at Kwun Yam Beach, Cheung Chau. It offers different levels of SUP and other watersports classes. They organise SUP fun day and guided tours. Handy watersports equipment rental service available. All coaches are certificated and experienced. The founder of the Club has windsurfing, kitesurfing and of course SUP under his belt.
Where & When?
Meeting location: Kwun Yam Beach, Cheung Chau
Opening hour: Mondays - Sundays 10:00 - 18:00
- Minimum 3-day advanced booking required.
- Bring your own swimming suit & changing clothes.
- Meal is not included.
- Storage service is available at the tuck shop nearby.
- Showers and changing rooms located at the LCSD sports centre nearby.
- Lesson is subject to change in bad weather conditions.
Lesson can be conducted in Cantonese, English or Mandarin.
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in any cases of cancellation.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.