[Bronze Certificate] 4-Hour Intermediate SUP LessonCheung Chau
What's in it for you?
Cheung Chau has always been the retreat of the city, as well as the popular destination for watersport lovers. This 4 hours SUP intermediate program covers the following advanced techniques:
- Interpretation of weather and water conditions
- Advanced paddling technique such as U-turning
- Balancing on bumpy water
- Open water safety knowledge
- Endurance training for paddling
Upon successful completion of the lesson, which means paddling for 2 km within 45 minutes, participants are entitled to SUP intermediate Bronze Certificate.
J&J SUP Club is located at Kwun Yam Beach, Cheung Chau. It offers different levels of SUP and other watersports classes as well as SUP fun day and guided tours. They provide handy watersports equipment rental service. All coaches are certificated and experienced.The founder of the Club has windsurfing, kitesurfing and of course SUP under his belt.
Where & When?
Meeting location: Kwun Yam Beach, Cheung Chau
Opening hour: Mondays - Sundays 10:00 - 18:00
- Minimum 3-day advance booking required. Minimum 2 participants. Each coach will take care of the maximum 8 participants.
- Bring your own swimming gear & changing clothes.
- Storage service is available at the nearby tuck shop. Showers and changing rooms located at the nearby LCSD sports center.
- The lesson is subject to change in bad weather conditions.
Classes can be conducted in Cantonese, English or Mandarin
What's required for your safety?
Participants should have attained the HKSUPBA Beginner Certificate, or successfully completed the SUP beginner lesson.
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in any cases of cancellation.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.