4-Hour Stand-up Paddle TourCheung Chau
What's in it for you?
What comes to mind when Cheung Chau is spoken of? Cheung Chau Bun Festival? Junks and sampans packed at the pier? Tiny streets and alleys filled with trinkets and souvenirs? Endless bicycles, new or used, scatter along the street? These are pieces that made up the beautiful island. But in fact there are more to explore and besides taking the conventional way, you can actually take a SUP to cruise around the island.
Main attractions includes:
- Mini Great Wall
- A variety of specially-shaped rocks including the Loaf Rock, Human Head Rock and Yuk Saai Shek, just to name a few
- Pak Tso Wan
- Cheung Po Tsai Cave
- Reclining Rock
- Sai Wan
- Tai Kwai Wan
The route is about 10 km. You will start from Kwun Yum Beach and paddle all the way to the southern tip of the island, then paddle to the very North before heading back to the starting point.
This 4 hours SUP tour will be lead by professional coach. The route is subject to change in bad weather conditions. The coach will make necessary adjustment according to the capacity of the participants.
J&J SUP Club is located at Kwun Yam Beach, Cheung Chau. It offers different levels of SUP and other watersports classes. They organise SUP fun day and guided tours. Handy watersports equipment rental service available. All coaches are certificated and experienced. The founder of the Club has windsurfing, kitesurfing and of course SUP under his belt.
Where & When?
Meeting location: Kwun Yam Beach, Cheung Chau
Opening hour: Mondays - Sundays 10:00 - 18:00
- Minimum 3-day advanced booking required. Tour capacity: 2 - 8 pax.
- Bring your own swimming suit & changing clothes.
- Meal is not included.
- Storage service is available at the nearby tuck shop. Showers and changing rooms located at the nearby LCSD sports centre.
- Tour route is subject to change in bad weather conditions.
Tour can be conducted in Cantonese, English or Mandarin.
What's required for your safety?
The participant should have basic knowledge of SUP
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in any cases of cancellation.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.