[Silver Certificate] 8-Hour Intermediate SUP Lesson with Silver Cert.Cheung Chau
What's in it for you?
Cheung Chau has always been the retreat of the city, as well as the popular destination for watersport lovers. It is time to challenge yourself by joining this 8-hour intermediate SUP lesson. The following advanced SUP techniques and knowledge will be covered:
- Interpretation of weather and water conditions: understanding marine weather, understanding wind direction etc.
- Advanced paddling techniques, such as strokes for directional control and turning
- Improvement on stroking position
- Techniques and knowledge for both long & short distance competition, land-based techniques
- SUP gear and equipment overview
- Endurance training for paddling
Upon successful completion of the lesson, which means paddling for 4 km within 75 minutes, participants are entitled to SUP intermediate Silver Certificate.
J&J SUP Club is located at Kwun Yam Beach, Cheung Chau. It offers different levels of SUP and other watersports classes. They organise SUP fun day and guided tours. Handy watersports equipment rental service available. All coaches are certificated and experienced. The founder of the Club has windsurfing, kitesurfing and of course SUP under his belt.
Where & When?
Meeting location: Kwun Yam Beach, Cheung Chau
Opening hour: Mondays - Sundays 10:00 - 18:00
- Minimum 3-day advance booking required. Minimum 2 participants. Each coach will take care of the maximum 8 participants.
- Bring your own swimming gear & changing clothes.
- Storage service is available at the nearby tuck shop. Showers and changing rooms located at the nearby LCSD sports center.
- The lesson is subject to change in bad weather conditions.
Classes can be conducted in Cantonese, English or Mandarin
What's required for your safety?
Participants should have attained the SUP intermediate certificate, or successfully completed the SUP intermediate class.
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in any cases of cancellation.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.