1.5-Hour Beginner Road Bike Group LessonSha Tin
What's in it for you?
Comparing to other cardio exercises, road biking is ideal for cardio-respiratory fitness training as it is less stressful to your joints. This 1.5-hour road bike coaching lesson is for beginners who want to learn a new cycling skill.
The road bike techniques to be covered:
- Starting and halting
- Cycling in a straight line
- Turning around
- Basic safety knowledge and application
- Cycling in the shape of infinity 8
- Advanced control technique
- Up-hill & down-hill
- Fitness training
- Repairing technique in case of unexpected situation
Each group lesson's capacity is 2-5 pax. and suitable for participants age 18-65 with basic knowledge of biking/ participated in cycling training.
It takes about 6 lessons to cover all necessary techniques (subject to participants' capability and condition). The coach would make adjustment accordingly.
Yi Long Sport Association has years of experience in conducting regular cycling lessons, training and triathlon training. Li Sir, the organiser has been teaching different cycling lessons of different levels, from regular biking, road bike to mountain bike lessons targeting at elementary to advanced bikers. He has also been a tour guide of local cycling tours as well as in Mainland China.
Where & When?
- Meeting location: Yuen Wo Road Sports Centre
- Meeting time: 11:00 - 12:30 (Every Saturday) / 13:00 - 14:30 (Every Sunday)
Lesson operates in public holidays.
- 3 days advanced booking required
- No bikes and equipment provided. An additional $70 HKD is required for bike rental
- Bring your own water
- Changing rooms, water refills and lockers are available in the sports center
What's required for your safety?
- Recommended to wear helmet all the time during the class
- Wear appropriate sports wear (no loose clothes or pants, no slippers)
What if you want to cancel?
- No cancellation and no re-schedule once the class is confirmed
- Free reschedule within 30 days if the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced 2 hours before class