1.5-Hour Intermediate Road Bike Group LessonSha Tin
What's in it for you?
Comparing to other cardio exercises, road biking is ideal for cardio-respiratory fitness training as it is less stressful to your joints. The 1.5-hour road bike coaching lesson is for people who have finished the beginner class or equivalent, and want to improve their road cycling skills.
The progressive to advanced techniques to be covered:
- Targeted training with specific goal and advanced control technique training
- Advanced fitness, agility and speed training
- Spinning and indoor bike roller training
Each group lesson's capacity is 2-5 pax. and suitable for participants age 18-65.
It takes about 6 classes to cover all necessary techniques (subject to participants' capability and condition). The coach would make adjustment accordingly.
Yi Long Sport Association has years of experience in conducting regular cycling lessons, training and triathlon training. Li Sir, the organiser has been teaching different cycling lessons of different levels, from regular biking, road bike to mountain bike lessons targeting at elementary to advanced bikers. He has also been a tour guide of local cycling tours as well as in Mainland China.
Where & When
- Meeting location: Yuen Wo Road Sports Centre
- Meeting time: 14:30 - 16:00 (Every Sunday)
Lesson operates in public holidays.
- 3 days advanced booking required
- No bikes and equipment provided. An additional $70 HKD is required for bike rental
- Bring your own water
- Changing rooms, water refills and lockers are available in the sports center
What's required for your safety?
- Recommended to wear helmet all the time during the class
- Wear appropriate sports wear (no loose clothes or pants, no slippers)
- Participant is recommended to complete the beginner class (or equivalent) before taking this intermediate class
What if you want to cancel?
- No cancellation and no re-schedule once the class is confirmed.
- Free reschedule within 30 days if the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced 2 hours before class.