2-Hour Beginner Road Bike Group LessonSha Tin
What's in it for you?
Comparing to other cardio exercises, road biking is ideal for cardio-respiratory fitness training as it is less stressful to your joints. This 2-hour road bike coaching class is for beginners who want to learn a new cycling skill.
Basic techniques to be covered include but not limited to braking, cornering, gear shifting, U-turning, single-handed controlling, stand-up pedaling and swerving.
Each group lesson's capacity is 1-10 pax. and suitable for participants age 18-65 with basic knowledge of cycling.
It takes about 4 classes to cover all necessary techniques (subject to participants' capability and condition). The coach would make adjustment accordingly.
Alan Ho Cycling School aims to promote the sport by providing professional coaching course for everyone who wants to learn to ride in a safe manner. Not only the school strives to promote cycling as a sport, but also the attitude - endurance, persistence, motivation, as well as positive behavioral changes one can learn from the class.
Where & When?
- Meeting location: Yuen Wo Road Sports Center, Sha Tin
- Meeting time: 09:00 - 11:00 (Every Saturday)
Possible road biking route: Sha Tin Area/ Ma On Shan/ Tai Po Area
Lesson operates in public holiday except Chinese New Year
- 3-day advanced booking required
- Bike, helmet & shinguard provided
- Suggest to wear sportswear and no flip flop
- Changing rooms and water refills available
English / Cantonese / Mandarin
What's required for your safety?
- Participants much wear helmets all the time during the class
What if you want to cancel?
- No cancellation
- No reschedule
- Reschedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued 2 hours before class
- No refund granted for late arrivals