Full Day Leisure Bike RentalTai Wai
What's in it for you?
Full day leisure bike rental to tour around Tai Wai - different points of return available for your convenience.
Make the booking via Appysport to enjoy the exclusive discount.
- Tai Wai - Shing Mun River - Ma On Shan
- Tai Wai - Shing Mun River - Pak Shek Kok Promenade - Hong Kong Science Park - Tolo Harbour Park - Tai Po
Suggested Photography Spots
- A. Shing Mun River (Sha Tin)
- B. Wu Kai Sha Pier (Ma On Shan)
- C. Pak Shek Kok Promenade
- D. Hong Kong Science Park
- E. Tolo Harbour Park
Yik Kee Bicycle is 4 minutes walk from the Tai Wai Station Exit A, right next to the bicycle path. It provides reliable and affordable bike rental service. Mountain bike and kids bike available.
Where & When?
- Yik Kee, 14A First Street, Tai Wai Village, Tai Wai
(Opposite to Tung Wah Group of Hospitals Sin Chu Wan Primary School)
- 10:00am - 8:00pm daily
Rental Return Locations
Tai Mei Tuk
Cheung Hing Bicycle
72 Ting Kok Road, Plover Cove, Tai Po
Ma On Shan
Hung Wan Cycle
Shop C Tai Shui Hang Cycle Park
No.1, G/F, Tung Cheung Street, Tai Po
**Additional charges will incur if a customer decides to change the return location after booking is confirmed. The vendor must be contacted and notified by the customer in advance.
- Min. 12 hours in advance booking required
- Bike return before 8:00pm
- Helmet, lock and basket available for rent
- Client needs to show the HKID/ passport for record
What if you want to cancel?
- No cancellation or refund after booking confirmed
- Rescheduling is not accepted within 6 hours to the booking date started and it would consider as "No Show", and no refund would be granted
- When the Hong Kong Observatory announced the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above, or Red or Black Rainstorm Warning will be issued in 2 hours, cycling rental service will be terminated and client has to do the rescheduling within a month