Full Day Leisure Bike RentalMa On Shan
What's in it for you?
Full day leisure bike rental at Ma On Shan (Tai Shui Hang) with different return locations.
Different type of leisure bikes are available for you to choose; from leisure bike with basic functions to advanced leisure bike that has an aluminium bike frame which makes a much lighter bike to ride on. There are also kids bike for your little ones!
Make the booking via Appysport to enjoy the exclusive discount.
- Around the Tai Shui Hang Bicycle Park
- Ma On Shan (Tai Shui Hang) - Ma On Shan (Wu Kai Sha Pier)
- Ma On Shan (Tai Shui Hang) - Shing Mun River - Tai Wai
- Ma On Shan (Tai Shui Hang) - Pak Shek Kok Promenade - Hong Kong Science Park - Tolo Harbour Park - Tai Po - Tai Mei Tuk
Suggested Photography Spots
- A. Wu Kai Sha Pier (Ma on Shan)
- B. Shing Mun River (Sha Tin)
- C. Hong Kong Science Park
- D. Tolo Harbour Park
- E. Main dam of Plover Cove Reservoir (Tai Mei Tuk)
Hung Wan has been operating for more than 20 years. Services provided including selling new/ secondhand bike, bike rental, group bike rental, bike repair and part ordering. Branded bikes, various mountain bike and road bikes for sell. Hung Wan strives for smooth and effortless biking to ensure safety riding. Tailor-made bicycle available.
Where & When?
- Hung Wan Bicycle - Shop C Tai Shui Hang Cycle Park, 39 Hang Tai Road, Ma On Shan (Tai Shui Hang Station Exit A)
- Opening hour: 1000 - 1900 daily
Customers can return the bikes at Ma On Shan, Tai Mei Tuk, Tai Po and Tai Wai.
Rental Return Locations
Tai Mei Tuk
Cheung Hing Bicycle
72 Ting Kok Road, Plover Cove, Tai Po
- Tai Po
No.1, G/F, Tung Cheung Street, Tai Po
Shop 14A, First Street Tai Wai Village
**Additional charges will incur if a customer decides to change the return location after booking is confirmed. The vendor must be contacted and notified by the customer in advance.
- Min. 12 hours advanced booking required
- Bike return before 7:00PM
- Helmet, lock and basket available for rent
- Client needs to show the HKID/ passport for record
What if you want to cancel?
- No cancellation or refund after booking confirmed.
- Rescheduling is not accepted within 6 hours to the booking date started and it would consider as "No Show" and no refund would be granted.
- When the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued, cycling rental service will be terminated in 2 hours and client has to do the rescheduling within a month.