Full Day Road Bike RentalTai Po
What's in it for you?
Full day road bike rental to tour around Tai Po - different points of return available.
Make the booking via Appysport to enjoy the exclusive discount.
1. Tai Po - Tai Mei Tuk
2. Tai Po - Tai Po Waterfront Park - Tolo Harbour Park - Hong Kong Science Park - Pak Shek Kok Promenade - Sha Tin
Suggested Photography Spots
- A. Main dam of Plover Cove Reservoir (Tai Mei Tuk)
- B. Tai Po Waterfront Park
- C. Hong Kong Science Park
- D. Pak Shek Kok Promenade
- E. Shing Mun River (Sha Tin)
Bike Pit has been operating for over 20 years. It is the place to go to for trust-worthy bike rental. Bikes of different sizes are available for both children and adults. Customers can choose road bike as a lighter and faster option.
Where & When?
No.1, G/F, Tung Cheung Street, Tai Po
(approx. 10 mins walk from Tai Po Market MTR station)
- 1030 - 2000, Mondays to Thursdays
- 0930 - 2000, Fridays to Sundays & Public Holidays
Customers can return the bikes at Tai Po, Tai Mei Tuk, Ma On Shan, Shatin and Tai Wai.
Rental Return Locations
Tai Mei Tuk
Cheung Hing Bicycle
72 Ting Kok Road, Plover Cove, Tai Po
Ma On Shan
Hung Wan Cycle
Shop C Tai Shui Hang Cycle Park
Good Luck Bike Shop
Kiosk 3, Sha Tin Park Bike
Shop 14A, First Street Tai Wai Village
**Additional charges will incur if a customer decides to change the return location after booking is confirmed. The vendor must be contacted and notified by the customer in advance.
- 12 hours in advance booking required
- Bike return before 7:00 PM
- Client needs to show the HKID/ passport for record
What if you want to cancel?
- No cancellation or refund after booking confirmed.
- Rescheduling is not accepted within 6 hours to the booking date started and it would consider as "No Show" and no refund would be granted.
- When the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued, cycling rental service will be terminated in 2 hours and client has to do the rescheduling within a month.