3.5-Hour Canyoning and Slackline TourSai Wan
(Will be available starting on 18 Feb)
What's in for you?
Are you an adrenaline junky looking for a new challenge and want to push yourself to the edge? Our 3.5-hour canyoning tour will be the experience you are looking for! Canyoning is an extreme sport that combines stream trekking, jumping, swimming and sliding. It sees people making their way down otherwise inaccessible streams and canyons not by walking around obstacles, but by going straight through them. This will also be a great group activity as it will involve a lot of teamwork. To finish off the whole experience you walk across the slackline pool, testing balance and team spirit.
A-Team Educational Adventures (ATE) is a Hong Kong-based Outdoor Education and Leadership provider Offering all kinds of outdoors activities including Training and also rental for watersports.
Where & When
Meeting point: Surf HK
Meeting time: 10:30 am
- Storage will be available
- Changing Area
- Shower is available
- Safety equipment will be provided
What's required for your safety?
- A life jacket is provided and must be worn at all time
- 8 years old or above and must be accompanied by parents
- Has a good level of fitness
What if you want to cancel?
- No Refund for any cancellations
- Re-schedule within 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
Activity subject to rescheduling or cancellation due to bad weather.
Minimum 4 participants are required for the activity to take place. You can book if your group are less than 4, it's just that the activity will be confirmed once the minimum is reached