6-Hour Tai O Village kayaking and Waterfall TourTai O
(Will be available starting on 18 Feb)
What's in for you?
Explore the ancient fishing village of Tai O from the water. Your 6-hour journey starts from the Nam Chung and from there onward you will experience a wholly different side of Tai O.
- You will learn about the ancient fishing village of Tai O
- You will have a closer look at the famous stilt houses that characterize Tai O living
- You will see the Hau Wong Temple that was built in 1699
- You will have a chance to catch a glimpse of an increasingly rare creature as the tour continues into the habitat of the pink dolphins
- You will be able to rest once you arrive at Yi O Bay
- If there is time and energy, you can take a rest in Yi O bay at the waterfall a short hike from the bay. Swim and enjoy your picnic lunch.
A-Team Educational Adventures (ATE) is a Hong Kong-based Outdoor Education and Leadership provider Offering all kinds of outdoors activities including Training and also rental for watersports.
Where & When?
- Meeting Point: Tai O Bus Terminal
- Meeting Time: 10 am
- Lunch is included
- Storage will be available
- Kayak and equipment will be provided
What's required for your safety?
- A life jacket is provided and must be worn at all time
- 8 years old or above and must be accompanied by parents
- Has a good level of fitness
What if you want to cancel?
- No Refund for any cancellations
- Re-schedule within 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings
Activity subject to rescheduling or cancellation due to bad weather.
Minimum 4 participants are required for the activity to take place. You can book if your group are less than 4, it's just that the activity will be confirmed once the minimum is reached.