6-Hour Tap Mun Kayak and Hike TourSai Kung
(Will be available starting on 18 Feb)
What's in for you?
Explore the scenic island of Tap Mun with our 6-hour guided tour. Your journey begins at Tan Ka Wan and from there you will explore Tap Mun from the water and by land.
- You will be able to enjoy the rocky coastline view and the famous Balanced Rock.
- You can paddle to the floating farm on the west side of Tap Mun.
- For lunch, you can choose to go to a local restaurant for a local meal and a refreshing cold milk tea. A picnic lunch is provided by A-Team.
- After lunch, your 2 km hike begins! You can find a 400-year old Tin Hau Temple and the abandoned King Lam School on your way to enjoy a hilltop panoramic view.
- The tour ends with a short distance paddling back to Tan Ka Wan.
A-Team Educational Adventures (ATE) is a Hong Kong-based Outdoor Education and Leadership provider Offering all kinds of outdoors activities including Training and also rental for watersports.
Where & When?
- Meeting point: Sai Kung Bus Terminal
- Meeting time: 9 am
- A picnic lunch is provided
- Storage will be available
- Kayak and equipment will be provided
What's required for your safety?
- A life jacket is provided and must be worn at all time
- 8 years old or above and must be accompanied by parents
- Has a good level of fitness
What if you want to cancel?
- No Refund for any cancellations
- Re-schedule within 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
Activity subject to rescheduling or cancellation due to bad weather.
Minimum 4 participants are required for the activity to take place. You can book if your group is less than 4, it's just that the activity will be confirmed once the minimum is reached.