Gogo Camp set up guidelines
2 - 4 Persons Tent
Components: main tent, tarp, tent poles & tent pegs
- Lay out all the components of the tent on a flat surface (this will be your camping spot.)
- Connect the various sections of the tent poles. Place the ends of the poles into the grommets diagonally. Erect the poles to form an X frame by having two tent poles crossing each other.
- Tight the top of the tent with the intersection of the tent poles.
- Use the pegs/ stakes to secure the four tent corners to the ground. The pegs/ stakes should be pushed far enough into the ground and at a 45 degree angle leaning away from the tent.
- Place the rainfly over the top of the tent. Secure the loops/ tabs of the rainfly into the poles.
- Stake the rainfly in place
Single Self-Inflating Air Mattress
Components: air mattress, package sack
- Place the air mattress inside the camping tent.
- Twist the valve in anti-clockwise to inflate.
- It takes around 20 minutes to complete the inflation. Twist the valve in clockwise direction when it is done.
- Twist the valve again, roll up the mattress at the other end of the mattress. Compress the mattress when you are doing so.
- Put it inside the sack when it is deflated.