[1, 2 or 3 Star Award Certificate] 6-Hour Kayaking Lesson (Tai Mei Tuk)
Get your kayak Award 1-star, 2-star or 3-stars in Tai Mei Tuk with Enigma Association. There will be 8 students maximum per session. This 6-hour programme includes:
- 30 mins theory introduction on life-jacket, paddle, kayak. & significance of weather on kayaking
- 1-hour lunch break (lunch is not included in the programme)
- 4h30 practical session during which you will learn different skills sets depending on your certificate level:
- 1-star Award:
- Forward & backward paddling
- Emergency stop
- Launching & embarking
- Sweep stroke
- Emptying by 2 people
- 2-star Award:
- Transportation by single
- Stern rudder turning
- "HI" Rescue
- 3-star Award:
- Draw stroke
- Slap for support
- Individual emptying by the shallow seashore
- "X" Rescue
Enigma Association was Founded by a group of friends who are watersport enthusiasts and love the ocean. They offer training & events for varieties of water sports activities such as Kayaking, Stand up paddle, Dragon boating.....
Where & When?
The coaching session starts and ends at the Tai Mei Tuk sports Centre. The class takes place from 9 am to 3 pm. You will need to book at least 2 weeks in advance.
English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Life jackets are provided and should be worn during the session. Enjoy free locker, changing room and hot water shower.
What's required for your safety?
Participants should be aged 12 years old or above and are required to be able to swim 50 meters. You need to have the 1-star Award to register for the 2-start Award and you need to have the 2-star Award to register for the 3-star Award.
What if you want to cancel?
You can cancel and be fully refunded before receiving your booking confirmation email. After you have received your booking confirmation email:
1. No Refund in case of cancellation
2. You may reschedule within 30 days in case of Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black, Rainstorm Warnings.
A minimum of 6 participants is required for the class to take place (you can book if you are less than 6, it's just that the lesson will be confirmed once the minimum is reached).
Classes are subject to weather conditions.