[1, 2 or 3 Star Certificate] 7-Hour Kayak LessonTsam Chuk Wan
Get your kayak Award 1-star, 2-stars or 3-stars in Tsan Chuk Wan (Sai Kung) by Tourvanism. There will be 8 students maximum per session. This 7-hours programme includes:
- Lunch break (Lunch is included)
- Practical session during which you will learn different skills sets depending on your certificate level
- 1-star Award:
- Forward & backward paddling
- Emergency stop
- Launching & embarking
- Sweep stroke
- Emptying by 2 people
- 2-star Award:
- Transportation by single
- Stern rudder turning
- "HI" Rescue
- 3-star Award:
- Draw stroke
- Slap for support
- Individual emptying by the shallow seashore
- "X" Rescue
Tourvanism located in Stanley and Sai Kung offer a different level of SUP Lessons, as well as Guided SUP tours to discover Hong Kong hidden Gems
Where & When?
- The entrance of Hong Kong Award for Young People Jockey Club Expeditions Centre.
- The class takes place from 9am to 4pm. You will need to book at least 24 hours in advance.
- Remember to bring:
- Swimming suit
- Clean clothes
- 1L of water
- water shoes cover toe.
- Enjoy Free lockers, changing rooms and shower (free of charge) but remember to bring a small lock for the locker.
You need to have the 1-star Award to register for the 2-start Award and you need to have the 2-star Award to register for the 3-star Award.
What's required for your safety?
- Participants should be aged 12 years old or above and are required to be able to swim 50 meters.
- Life jackets are provided and should be worn during the session.
What if you want to cancel?
You can cancel and be fully refunded before receiving your booking confirmation email. After you have received your booking confirmation email:
- No Refund in case of cancellation
- You may reschedule within 30 days in case of Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black, Rainstorm Warnings.
A minimum of 4 participants is required for the class to take place (you can book if you are less than 4, it's just that the lesson will be confirmed once the minimum is reached).
Classes are subject to weather conditions.