1.5-Hour Beginner Cycling Group LessonHong Kong / Kowloon / New Territories
*Price displayed is per lesson
What's in it for you?
This 1.5 hour cycling coaching lesson is for people who are interested in and new to biking. Basic techniques such as balancing, cornering, gears shifting, and biking on narrow road etc. will be taught. The experienced coach will ensure all participants learn cycling under a safe and fun environment.
Each group lesson's capacity is 1-3 pax. and suitable for participants age 18-65 who do not know how to cycle.
It takes approximately 4 lessons to cover all necessary techniques (subject to participants' capability and condition). The coach would make adjustment accordingly.
Alan Ho Cycling School aims to promote the sport by providing professional coaching course for everyone who wants to learn to ride in a safe manner. Not only the school strives to promote cycling as a sport, but also the attitude - endurance, persistence, motivation, as well as positive behavioural changes one can learn from the lesson.
Where & When?
- Wan Chai: Morrison Hill Road Playground
- Kowloon City: Kowloon Walled City Park
- Sha Tin: Yuen Wo Road Sports Center
- Tseung Kwan O: Hong Kong Velodrome Park
- Wan Chai: 18:00 - 19:30 (Every Tuesday)
- Kowloon City: 15:00 - 16:30 (Every Tuesday & Thursday)
- Sha Tin: 09:00 - 10:30 (Every Sunday)
- Tseung Kwan O: 17:30 - 19:00 (Every Wednesday & Thursday)
Lesson operates in public holiday except Chinese New Year
- 3-day advanced booking required
- Bike, helmet & shinguard provided
- Suggest to wear sportswear and no flip flop
- Changing rooms and water refills available
English / Cantonese / Mandarin
What's required for your safety?
- Participants must wear helmets all the time during the lesson
What if you want to cancel?
- No cancellation
- No reschedule
- Free reschedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued 2 hours before lesson
- No refund granted for late arrivals