1-Hour Adult Butterfly Technique Improvement LessonTung Chung/ Tsuen Wan
What's in it for you?
The butterfly stroke. It’s loathed by many swimmers, celebrated by some, and truly mastered by a select few. Join this improvement class to further fine-tune your swimming skills.
Techniques to be covered:
- The rhythm of butterfly
- Paddling methods
- Cooperate with hands and legs for stroking
Keung Sung Swimming Club, established in 1997, is an HKASA affiliated and authorized swimming club. It encourages kids to pick up swimming as a habit so as to live an active life. They have been committed in promoting the sport by cultivating athletes aiming for swimming races of different level. Thanks to the professional and systematic coaching, the swimmers from the Club have attained outstanding results in different swimming competitions.
Where & When?
Tung Chung Swimming Pool
5 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung
Shing Mun Valley Swimming Pool
21 Shing Mun Road, Tsuen Wan
Meeting point: entrance of the swimming pool
Every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
19:00 - 20:00
20:00 - 21:00
- 3-day advanced booking required.
- The ratio of coach and participant:
- 3:9 or more
- Bring your own swimsuit, goggles and towel.
- Entrance fee is not included.
Cantonese & English
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in any cases of cancellation.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or the Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.