1-Hour Adult Freestyle Technique Improvement LessonTung Chung/ Tsuen Wan
What's in it for you?
Freestyle looks sophisticated and challenges your general coordination. It generates the greatest force while engaging the chest, lats and back muscles. It is, however, not as difficult as it looks - everyone can master it as long as s/he finds the right rhythm of breathing and stroking. This class is suitable for those who already know how to swim, and looking for further improvement in swimming technique.
Techniques to be covered:
- Streamline swimming
- Accurate swimming position
- Faster padding movement
Keung Sung Swimming Club, established in 1997, is an HKASA affiliated and authorized swimming club. It encourages kids to pick up swimming as a habit so as to live an active life. They have been committed in promoting the sport by cultivating athletes aiming for swimming races of different level. Thanks to the professional and systematic coaching, the swimmers from the Club have attained outstanding results in different swimming competitions.
Where & When?
Tung Chung Swimming Pool
5 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung
Shing Mun Valley Swimming Pool
21 Shing Mun Road, Tsuen Wan
Meeting point: entrance of the swimming pool
Every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
19:00 - 20:00
20:00 - 21:00
- 3-day advanced booking required.
- The ratio of coach and participant:
- 3:9 or more
- Bring your own swimsuit, goggles and towel.
- Entrance fee is not included.
Cantonese & English
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in any cases of cancellation.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or the Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.