1-hour Adult Advanced Swimming ClassWan Chai
What's in it for you?
Swimming is a great full-body exercise. Doing it regularly is beneficial to one's cardio-respiratory fitness level.
It's time to be more competitive by taking things into a new level. This advanced swimming class prepares participants for swimming competition. Suitable for advanced swimmers who have completed the intermediate class, and want to challenge themselves by pushing to the limit. More vigorous endurance training is included.
The Happy Valley Athletic Association (HVAA) swimming division has been providing swimming classes and training in 20 different swimming pools in Hong Kong.
As an affiliated member of the Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association, HVAA aspires to stimulate students' interest in swimming by improving their techniques. A systematic teaching approach is adopted for students to achieve a better and balanced physical state.
Where & When?
Morrison Hill Swimming Pool
7 Oi Kwan Road, Wan Chai
Mondays - Fridays
8:00 - 9:00
Monday, Wednesdays & Fridays
19:00 - 20:00
20:00 - 21:00
- 3-day advanced booking required.
- Suitable for individual aged 18 or above.
- Class size: 6 - 12 pax. (Depends on actual circumstances.)
- A swimming cap will be distributed in the first class. It must be worn during class.
- Please bring your own:
- swimming suit
- swimming goggles
- flip flops
- a $5 coin for using locker in changing room (if needed).
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in case of absence.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or the Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.