1-hour Adult Intermediate Swimming ClassTin Shui Wai
What's in it for you?
Swimming is a great full-body exercise. Doing it regularly is beneficial to one's cardio-respiratory fitness level.
This class is suitable for those who have completed the beginner class, or capable to swim across the pool without swimming aid. It emphasises swimming postures improvement. Proper techniques maximising your efforts will be covered to enhance the sport performance.
The Happy Valley Athletic Association (HVAA) swimming division has been providing swimming classes and training in 20 different swimming pools in Hong Kong.
As an affiliated member of the Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association, HVAA aspires to stimulate students' interest in swimming by improving their techniques. A systematic teaching approach is adopted for students to achieve a better and balanced physical state.
Where & When?
Ping Shan Tin Shui Wai Swimming Pool
1 Tsui Sing Road, Tin Shui Wai
Monday - Friday
19:00 - 20:00
- 3-day advanced booking required.
- Suitable for individual aged 18 or above.
- Class size: 5 - 8 pax. (Depends on actual circumstances.)
- A swimming cap will be distributed in the first class. It must be worn during class.
- Please bring your own:
- swimming suit
- swimming goggles
- flip flops
- a $5 coin for using locker in changing room (if needed).
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in case of absence.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or the Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.