1-hour Adult Swimming LessonSiu Sai Wan
What's in it for you?
Swimming is one of the popular sports in Hong Kong for good reasons. It improves your cardio-respiratory fitness level, coordination, mobility and muscle strengths all at once. It is the accessible sport suitable for all ages. If you've missed the chance to master swimming when you were young, and too shy to admit that you actually don't know how to swim since then, this class is for you!
This 1-hour class is conducted in a group of 6 - 8, suitable for swimming beginner, or people who have been struggling to master it.
- Underwater breathing methods
- Body positioning
- Freestyle kicking & pulling
- Learn up to 4 swimming styles
Sparkle Sports Association offers different swimming & finswimming classes. Most of the instructors are former or current members of the Hong Kong Finswimming Team, possessing professional qualifications and are experienced in coaching.
Where & When?
Siu Sai Wan Swimming Pool
1/F, Siu Sai Wan Complex, 15 Siu Sai Wan Road
19:00 - 20:00
20:00 - 21:00
15:00 - 16:00
16:00 - 17:00
17:00 - 18:00
- 3-day advanced booking required.
- Remember to bring your own:
- Swimming goggles
- Prepare a 5 dollar coin as locker token.
- Pool entrance fee not included.
- Suitable for individual aged 16 or above.
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in any cases of cancellation.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when theTropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or the Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.