1-Hour Intermediate Improvement ClassNew Territories
What's in it for you?
Swimming allows swimmers to develop strong sportsmanship with fellow teammates, also strengthens stamina and physical endurance through a series of physically demanding discipline. In this swimming class you will learn:
- Breathing method
- Body positioning
- Freestyle kicking & pulling
- Learn up to 4 swimming styles
If you already know how to swim and want to improve on your techniques this is the class for you.
The class will be taught at the following ratio:
- 1:4 (same if 4 less than participants)
Keung Sung Swimming Club, established in 1997, has been aspired to promote and popularize swimming to the community, encourage children to develop the habit of regular exercise since young. It has been working hard in cultivating elite athletes by providing them with training for various open and international competitions.
It is authorized as a Venue-Based Club at Tung Chung and Shing Mun Valley Swimming Pool by the Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association.
Where & When
Participants select the preferred time slot and location (listed below) during booking.
Tung Chung Swimming Pool
5 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung
- Shing Mun Valley Swimming Pool
- 21 Shing Mun Road, Tsuen Wan
Tsing Yi Swimming Pool (Summer) / Tsing Yi Southwest Swimming Pool (Winter)
(Meeting point: the entrance of the swimming pool)
Min. 3 days booking in advanced.
- Participant has to aged 18 or above.
- Pool entrance fee is not included.
- Please bring: goggles, swimming suit, towel and $5 coin as locker token.
- Bilingual teaching
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in any case of cancellations.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.