1-Hour Beginner Learn to Swim Lesson for MenHo Man Tin
What's in it for you?
Swimming is easy, they say. You don't need swimming class to learn swimming, they say. Yet there is always something holding your back, making your every swimming-learning attempt fails. Anyone looking for entry level swimming class need look no further than this one. Designed for absolute beginner for swimming, this class covers basic swimming techniques including:
- Breathing technique
This class is conducted by experienced coaches specialised in teaching teenagers and adults. It helps you to build up confidence to stay in water. Class is held in a group of 2 to 6.
Hong Kong Splash Aquatic Swimming Centre, established in 2013, offers a wide range of swimming classes. Baby, Kids, and adults swimming classes are included. All coaches are qualified swimming instructors with years of coaching experience.
Where & When
Ho Man Tin Swimming Pool
1 Chung Yee Street, Ho Man Tin, Kowloon
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
19:30 - 20:30
Meeting point: by the pool
- Participants should be aged 18 or above.
- Bring your own:
- Swimming suit
- Extra set of clothes
- Swimming goggles
- Slippers, $5 coin for locker, shampoo & shower gel
- Swimming cap will be provided by SAC for first-time students.
- The admission fee is not included.
- Indoor pool
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in any cancellations.
- Reschedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.