1 Hour Indoor Evening Private Adults 1 on 1 Swimming Lesson (Multiple Locations)Multiple Location
What's in for you?
Swimming is a great full-body workout that can all in once improve one's cardio-respiratory fitness, body coordination, mobility and muscle strengths.
Basic swimming techniques will be covered:
- Breathing methods
- Body positioning
- Freestyle kicking
- Freestyle pulling
- The theories in freestyle
- Learn up to 4 swimming styles
Graduated with an education master in Sports Science, Lam Sir (Arnald) is also a certificated swimming and fin-swimming coach, experienced in coaching and taking care of SEN students. He has participated in various large-scale finswimming competitions, such as the Fin-swimming World Cup, the International Long Distance Fin-swimming Competition, the Asian Fin-swimming Championships, just to name a few, and a record-keeper.
Where & When
LCSD Swimming Pool in specific districts or clubhouse swimming pool at the discretion of the client.
- Bring your own goggles and towel.
- Entrance fee exclusive in tuition fee.
- Bring a $5 coin as locker token.
- 3 days advanced booking required for private class.
- Indoor Pool
English/ Cantonese/ Mandarin
What if you want to cancel?
- No Refund in any cancellations.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.