1-Hour Indoor Weekends Teens Swimming Lesson (KLN,NT)
What's in it for you?
Swimming improves cardiopulmonary fitness, coordination, mobility and muscle strength. In this 1 hour class, basic swimming techniques including the following will be taught:
- Breathing method
- Body positioning
- Freestyle kicking & pulling
- Learn up to 4 swimming styles
The class accommodates 4-6 students. Suitable for participants up to 16.
Sparkle Sports Association was formed by a group of young coaches in 2013 specializing in swimming, fin-swimming, badminton, and table tennis. Most of the instructors were in the Hong Kong Fin-swimming Team or Hong Kong Junior Fin-swimming Team.
Where & When?
Lai Chi Kok Park Swimming Pool
1 Lai Wan Road, Lai Chi Kok
Sept - Oct 2019
Tin Shui Wai Swimming Pool
No. 1 Tin Pak Road, Tin Shui Wai
From Nov 2019 onward
Ping Shan Tin Shui Wai Swimming Pool
1 Tsui Sing Road, Tin Shui Wai, Yuen Long
Sat / Sun
9am - 10am
10am - 11am
11am - 12 pm
- Bring your own goggles, towels and $5 coin as locker token.
- Admission fee of the swimming pool is not included.
- Indoor Pool
English, Cantonese, Mandarin
What if you want to cancel?
- No Refund for any cancellations.
- Re-schedule in 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, Red/ Black Rainstorm Warnings.
- No classes on Public Holidays.