1-Hour Indoor 1 On 1 Private Swimming LessonMultiple Locations
What's in for you?
This 1-hour private swimming class is a progressive program which allows individual to learn swimming safely in a well-structured framework. Swimming techniques ranging from basic breathing techniques to advanced skills would be taught depends on the level and goal of the students.
Terence Li, currently a member of Hong Kong Finswimming team, has participated in training and races for more than 15 years. He is a passionate multi-sport lover that also take part at the Spartan race, the Standard Charted Marathon and trail running race etc.
- CUHK MA in Sports Studies
- HKASA Level 1 Coaching Certificate
- HKPFA Physical Foundation Certificate
- HKPFA Resistance Training Instructor
- First Aid Certificate
- 2019- Asian Finswimming Championship (Hong Kong Team)
- 2019- China National Finswimming Competition- 4x100 Surface Bronze (Hong Kong Team)
- 2019- FINA World Master Swimming Championship (GB Club)
- 2019- The 7th HK Game (Swimming - North District Representative)
- 2019- China National Spring Finswimming competition (Hong Kong Team)
Where & When?
- LCSD Swimming Pool in specific districts or clubhouse swimming pool at the discretion of the client
- Mon, Sat & Sun: evening
- Tue, Thur, Fri: morning - afternoon
- 4 days advanced booking required
- Bring your own swimming suit, changing clothes, towel, swimming cap, swimming goggles
- No age requirement
- Bring $5 coin as locker token
- Indoor pool
English/ Cantonese/ Mandarin
What if you want to cancel?
- No Refund in case of cancellation.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.