2-Day 1-Night White Valentine's Day Scuba Diving & Camping ExperienceSai Kung
Want to celebrate White Valentine's Day by doing something special with your loved one but can't be bother with the planning beforehand? Look no further than this 2-day 1-night scuba diving and camping activity! Experience scuba diving, camping and stargazing all in once!
The elementary options for people who are not a big fan of adventurous water sport. Pitch your own tent on the unbeaten area of Sai Kung, the chances are that you might be overwhelmed by the starry view which you could never imagine witnessing with your own eyes. All camping equipment is included. The feature dinner is reserved for you as well.
Package 2: Discover Scuba Diving & Camping
This is for people who are up to the challenge: dive in the Sai Kung water and enjoy the quiet night in the uncovered area. Explore the fun of scuba diving even though you do not have a license. One diving session is included. You will be guided by experienced and professional coach.
Now we are talking: you will get a total of 5 scuba diving sessions, the featured dinner together with lots of fun by pitching your own tent and spending the night with your better half under the starry night.
Date: 14 March
- 11:00 Aboard at Sai Kung Pier
- 12:30 Scuba diving session
- 13:45 Lunch
- 15:00 Scuba diving session
- 16:30 Tent pitching
- 18:30 Night Scuba diving (AOW diver only)
- 20:00 Dinner
22:00 Free time at the campsite
Date: 15 March
- 8:00 Tent dissembling
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 10:00 Scuba diving session
- 12:00 Scuba diving session
- 13:30 Lunch
- 14:30 Return & dismiss at Sai Kung Pier
Diving Express proudly presents to you the quality scuba diving lessons by the most qualified, dedicated staff of diving professionals in the region. All the coaches are PADI certified instructors who regard safety as the first priority.
Diving Express understands the needs, concerns, and desires of those seeking for PADI certification and has adapted our course structure and schedule to best suit the needs of the enthusiast diver.
Where & When?
Activity date: 14 - 15 March 2020
Meeting point: Sai Kung Public Pier (near bus station)
Meeting time: 11:00
Scuba diving & camping area: Tai She Wan / Ninepin Island + Sharp Island North
- 10 days advanced booking required.
- Dinner is included.
- A minimum participant is 15 pax. You can still book if you are less than 15 pax. You will be notified when the minimum is reached.
- Diving points & camping spot is subject to weather and water condition.
- English & Cantonese
What's required for your safety?
- Accompanying guardian is required for participants below 18 years old.
- Participants under 15 years old need to join with their parents.
- The diver must have the Open Water License (OW) for scuba diving and Advance Open Water (AOW) for night scuba diving.
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in any case of cancellation.
- Re-schedule within 30 days if the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued.