2-Hour Beginner Mountain Bike Group LessonSheung Shui
What's in it for you?
This mountain bike class is for those who know how to bike and interested in learning new biking skills on the mountain slopes.
Basic mountain bike skills & techniques to be covered:
- Body position
- Body weight
Ball Sir Institute strives to promote road biking by providing different training and detailed classes for individuals who are new to mountain bike. Starting from the basis of picking the correct gears, to the necessary techniques needed in a mountain bike race is all covered. The coach would make necessary class content adjustment to ensure every participant can enjoy (mountain-)biking. Tailor-made class is possible so as to ensure everyone can learn what they sign up for.
Where & When?
- Meeting location: Near Shek Wu San Tsuen Public Toilet, Sheung Shui
- Meeting time: 10:00 - 12:00 (Every Saturday)
Possible route: Tin Ping Shan
Lesson operates in public holiday except Christmas and Chinese New Year
- 1 week advanced booking required
- Additional HKD200 for mountain bike and equipment rental if required
- Suggest to wear sportswear and bring water
English / Cantonese
What's required for your safety?
- Participants much wear helmets all the time during the class
What if you want to cancel?
- No cancellation
- No reschedule
- Free reschedule in 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings is issued 2 hours before class
- No refund granted for late arrivals