[HKSUPBA Certificate] 2-Hour Beginner Stand-up Paddle LessonCheung Chau
What's in it for you?
Cheung Chau has always been the retreat of the city, as well as the popular destination for watersport lovers. This 2 hours SUP Beginner program covers all basic SUP techniques and safety knowledge, which you will need to know to flow on calm water.
Techniques to be covered:
- Understand SUP equipment
- Essential safety rules
- Basic paddle techniques on land
- Practice stroking on water
Upon completion of the lesson, the participant can attain the HKSUPBA beginner certificate and examination record.
J&J SUP Club is located at Kwun Yam Beach, Cheung Chau. It offers different levels of SUP and other watersports classes. They organise SUP fun day and guided tours. Handy watersports equipment rental service available. All coaches are certificated and experienced. The founder of the Club has windsurfing, kitesurfing and of course SUP under his belt.
Where & When?
Meeting location: Kwun Yam Beach, Cheung Chau
Opening hour: Mondays - Sundays 10:00 - 18:00
- Minimum 3-day advance booking required. Minimum 2 participants. Each coach will take care of the maximum 8 participants.
- Bring your own swimming gear & changing clothes.
- Storage service is available at the nearby tuck shop. Showers and changing rooms located at the nearby LCSD sports center.
- The lesson is subject to change in bad weather conditions.
Classes can be conducted in Cantonese, English or Mandarin
What's required for your safety?
Participants must be able to swim 20 m with a life jacket on.
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in any cases of cancellation.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.