2-Hour Intermediate Cycling Group LessonKowloon / Hong Kong
*Price displayed is per lesson
What's in it for you?
This lesson is for those who have basic proficiency in cycling such as able to ride for 5 meters in a straight line. Biking techniques include turning, starting and standing up would be covered. The objective of the lesson is to enhance the confidence and basic cycling skills of the new rider.
This cycling lesson is suitable for individuals aged 18 or above. It is instructed by experienced coaches in the form of small group of 3 to 10.
Hong Kong Cycling Training Center is organized by a group of enthusiastic cycling coach. Their aim is to promote cycling to different ages for everyone to have fun in a safe manner. They offer different bike classes and training such as BMX, mountain bike, road bike, unicycle as well as trial bike. Bike repair and maintenance classes are available. Cycling events or private parties etc. are held on a regular basis.
- Meeting location: Cyberport Waterfront Park
- Meeting day & time: 23 Feb (Sun) | 14:00 - 16:00
- 1-day advanced booking required
- Wear appropriate sport shoes and sportswear
- Protection gears (helmet, gloves, elbow & knee pads) are provided
- Participants are welcome to bring their own protection gears and use their own bike in class
Cantonese & English
What's required for your safety?
- Participants much wear appropriate sport shoes and protection gears (helmet, gloves, elbow & knee pads)
What if you want to cancel?
- No cancellation
- No reschedule. No refund will be granted in the case of late arrival
- Free reschedule in 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings is issued 2 hours before class