2-Hour Intermediate Mountain Bike Group Lesson (Sheung Shui)
What's in it for you?
This mountain bike class is for those who have finished the beginner group lesson or equivalent, or had previous mountain biking experiences.
Skills & techniques to be covered:
- Bunny Hop
Each group lesson's capacity is max. 15 pax. and suitable for participants age 18-60.
It takes around 10 classes to cover all the advanced techniques (subject to the progress of the class, and participants' capability and condition). The coach would make adjustment accordingly.
Ball Sir Institute strives to promote mountain biking by providing different trainings/ detailed classes for individual who is new to mountain bike. Starting from the basis of picking the correct gears, to the necessary techniques needed in a mountain bike race is all covered. The coach would make necessary class content adjustment to ensure every participant can enjoy (mountain-)biking. Tailor-made class is possible so as to ensure everyone can learn what they sign up for.
Where & When?
- Meeting point: Near Sheung Shui Shek Wu San Tsuen Public Toilet
- Meeting time: 12:30pm- 2:30pm (Every Saturday) / 10:00am - 12:00pm (Every Sunday)
Possible route: Tin Ping Shan
Lesson operates in public holiday except Christmas and Chinese New Year
- 1 week advanced booking required
- Additional HKD200 for mountain bike and equipment rental if required
- Suggest to wear sportswear and bring water
English / Cantonese
What's required for your safety?
- Participants much wear helmets all the time during the class.
What if you want to cancel?
- No cancellation
- No reschedule
- Free reschedule in 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings is issued 2 hours before class.
- No refund granted for late arrivals