2-Hour Jet-skiing SessionPak Sha Wan
What's in it for you?
This 2-hour Jet-skiing session for 2 pax (@ $1994 per head) is accompanied by a licensed driver, who would instruct the participants regarding:
- How to move forward and backward in a prone position
- How to control the speed
- The necessary safety guidelines
A wetsuit is provided during the winter season. So that you can continue enjoying water sport while keeping yourself warm in the water
With 12 years of experience in organizing kiteboarding courses, MK2 strives to make water sports in Hong Kong accessible. An absolute beginner is welcome. Classes can be conducted in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin to accommodate every participant's needs. You can enjoy various trending water sports such as jet-skiing and SmartKat sailing with MK2.
Where & When?
Sai Kung area
(Meeting point: Pak Sha Wan Pier)
Mondays - Sundays
9:30am - 11:30am
10am - 12pm
3pm - 5pm
- Min. 7 days advanced booking required.
- The meal is not included.
- Lockers, showers (at the charge of HKD20) and changing room available.
- Min 1 and Max 2 Pax
English/ Cantonese/ Mandarin
What's required for your safety?
Participants must be aged 6 or above.
What if you want to cancel?
- No Refund in any cancellations.
- Re-schedule in 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
- Subject to weather conditions.