2-Hour Wingsurfing Lesson (Lantau)
What's in for you?
Craving for a pair of wings, flying freely in the sky? Go Wingsurfing, you can fly even on water!
Wingsurfing is the latest trending water sports in the world! Its design concept comes from the kite of kiteboarding and the design of windsurfing. The design of wingsurf is fashionable and made wingsurf easy-to-play.
You will enjoy for free gear (please prepare your own wading boot and swimsuit), storage & shower facilities.
Each session will be taught in a small group of 4. It lasts for 2 hours and it will be divided into 2 parts: The first 45-min you will learn some basic skills and practice before getting into the water, And the next 75-min you will be in the water and practice on your own while your coach will help you to improve your skills and postures.
Hong Kong Kiteboarding School offers a different level of Kiteboarding Lessons, rental, kite repair and selling of good quality kiteboarding equipment.
Where and When?
- Shui Hau Wan or Bei O Beach, Lantau Island
- From Monday to Friday. You can choose the timeslots you like. Every booking should be made at least 5 days in advance.
English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
What's required for your safety?
- Participants aged 12 or above are requested
- The parental approval letter is needed for participants aged between 12 and 15 and must be accompanied by a parent.
- Life jacket shall be requested wearing for safety reason.
What if you want to cancel?
You can cancel and be fully refunded before receiving your booking confirmation email. After you have received your booking confirmation email:
- No Refund in any cancellations
- Re-schedule in 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
"Very professional. Safety first. Very clear and friendly"
— Florian Schweitzer
"Good equipments and nice friendly instructor although I came late almost one hour."
— Ling Cheng.
"The only one full time kite school in HK and lot of update kite equipment, waterwear, lesson n kite repair. Good service "
— Davy Tang