2 to 3-Hour Road Bike Group TrainingKowloon / New Territories
What's in it for you?
4 components of the road bike training:
- Personalised statistics (understand the strength and weakness and make specific training accordingly)
- Fitness training (Cardio-respiratory fitness, aerobic & anaerobic endurance, muscle coordination, anti-lactic acid training)
- Biking technique (sprinting, climbing, down hill)
- Cooperation & Strategic skills
- Field training (how to handle different situations and weather conditions)
The coach would conduct pre-training assessment for each participant and make necessary class adjustment accordingly.
The Cyclink provides mountain bike class, road bike class and general biking class for individuals with different aims and goal. All classes are well organised to cater for the different needs of each participant. All coaches are experienced in coaching students with different capability and level.
Where & When?
- Castle Peak Road
- Nam Sang Wai
- Wah King Hill Road
- Shing Kai Road
- 20:00 - 22:00/ 23:00 (Every Thursday)
- Min. 3 days advanced booking required
- Suitable for participants age 18 - 60
- Participants are suggested to bring their own bike (no flip bikes), or pay HKD200 for rental
- Toilets are available for changing
- Road bike uniform is required and clipless shoes/ flat pedal shoes are recommended
- Participants can bring hex key
- Bring sufficient water and refuel snacks
Cantonese/ English/ Mandarin
What's required for your safety?
- Helmet must be worn during the training
- Participants should have their own bikes with basic equipment of front & rear LED, reflector and the bell
What if you want to cancel?
- No cancellation
- Class begins on time
- When the Thunderstorm warning is enforced, class will be cancelled. Rescheduling can be arranged within 30 days
- When the T3 Strong Wind Signal or above is enforced, class will be cancelled. Rescheduling can be arranged within 30 days