2-Day 1-Night Sai Yuen Camping (4 Pers Tent & Camping Equipment Included)Cheung Chau
HK$848 by tent for 2 days / 1 night
What's in it for you?
Wild camping is ideal for guests who want to escape from all the chores to nature staycation. Enjoy camping while having full access to campsite facilities and necessary washing amenities, with camping tents and equipment (for 4 persons) that are well-prepared for you.
Additional workshops and adventure experience like abseiling, canopy walkway and rope climbing are available (subject to additional charge).
The camping equipment includes:
- 4-person tent x 1
- Mattress x 4
- Sleeping bag x 4
- Pillow x 4
Just pack your stuff, go there and enjoy!
- Bathroom with hot & cold water
- Flush toilet
- Water dispenser with hot & cold water
- The mart sells snacks and drinks and is open from 8:30 to 21:00
- Cycling upgrade: $100 / person for 2 days bike rental
Sai Yuen's mission is to be the leading outdoor adventure playground in Hong Kong. They aim to provide education in a fun environment and to make learning about the great outdoors accessible to all. They provide quality outdoor experiences while maintaining the authenticity of Cheung Chau.
Where & When?
Sai Yuen is located at the southeastern side of Cheung Chau. You can either walk from the Cheung Chau Pier (around 15 - 20 minutes) or by Kaito (alight at Sai Wan).
Check-in time: 15:00 - 19:00
Check-out time: 9:30 - 11:30
Bike rental starts from 10:00 until 18:00 the next day.
- 2 day advanced booking is required.
- Only 4-person tent is available.
- Cooking set and camping furniture are available for rental directly on the campsite.
- Cooking set (HK$150) includes 1 cooking stove, 1 set of cook set for 3-4 persons and 1 gas bottle.
- Camping furniture (HK$150) includes 1 folding table and 4 folding chairs.
What if you want to cancel?
- Full payment is required at the time of booking to secure the reservation. Subsequent modification or cancellation of the booking in:
- 7 days before arrival: Fully refund (subject to 10% of administration fee).
- 3 - 7 days before arrival: 60% of the paid amount can be refunded.
- Less than 2 days of arrival: 20% of the paid amount can be refunded.
- Guests who fail to show up by 21:00 on the arrival date with no advanced notice is considered as no show. No refunds will be granted.
- Re-schedule within 7 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued.