3-Hour Beginner Windsurfing LessonStanley
What's in for you?
Enjoy a 3 hours windsurfing course to learn the basics of this interesting sport. Absolute beginner welcome. Don't let the winter chill stops you from moving! Wear a wet suit to keep you warm.
The course includes:
- Windsurfing gears introduction
- Necessary windsurfing theory (such as observing the wind direction)
- Techniques to sailing forward and steering to sailing into the wind
- Safety guidelines (how to fall properly and how to self rescue)
HK Aqua-bound Centre, located at the Stanley Main Beach, commits to water sports promotion and environmental education by offering different water sports lessons and activities.
All the instructors are experienced in coaching individuals of different levels and capability. Safety is always the top priority.
Where & When?
Stanley Main Beach
Earliest class starts at 9:00. Last class starts at 15:30.
- 6 days advanced booking required.
- All necessary gears are included.
- Storage & shower available.
What's required for your safety?
- Participants should be able to swim 50 meters without swimming aid.
- Participants should aged 13 or above.
- The life jacket must be worn all at times.
What if you want to cancel?
Once the booking is confirmed:
- No refund in any case of cancellations.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued.