4-Day 3-Night Taiwan PADI Advanced Open Water Diving Lesson in TaitungLudao, Taitung Taiwan
Booking should be made at least 1 week in advance
What's in it for you?
Get your Advanced Open Water (AOW) diver license and discover diving in Ludao, Taitung. Dive underneath the famous volcanic island and discover the beautiful corals and marine life.
You don’t have to be “advanced” to take this advanced course – it is designed to fine-tune your diving skills, building the confidence needed to stay underwater. Participants exposed to a different ways of diving the supervision of the PADI Instructor.
Upon completion of the lesson and the succeed in relevant examination, the participant would be registered as PADI AOW diver and the C-card will be given.
The package consists of a total of 5 diving sessions and 1 theory session, including:
- Navigation adventure dive
- Deep adventure dive (18-30m)
- 3 out of the 5 following adventure dives at your choice:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Night Dive
- Diving with DPV
- Diving with DSMB
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Manual Set
- Diving logbook
- Training fee
- 1 Two-tank Boat Dive Trip (2 Dives)
- All diving equipment and tanks
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Wall Certificate
- PADI C-Card
- 3 Nights Dorm Accommodation
- 3 million insurance coverage
- Pick-up from Green Island Pier
- Motor-cycle or electric motor-cycle (2 person per bike)
Cool Diving has a young, educated and energetic team of diving instructors and dive masters. Many of them have been working in other English-speaking countries such as Thailand, Australia and Maldives as diving instructors. Language is never a barrier when it comes to diving with Cool Diving. They aim to showing the world the beautiful of the "precious island" by promoting scuba diving.
Cool Diving offers different diving packages as well as PADI courses accommodating the needs and different level of each individual.
Where & When?
When: Base on your selected date
Meeting point: Ludao, Taitung county, Taiwan
- The participant is responsible for arranging their own transportation between Hong Kong and Taiwan.
The transportation from Fugang Fish Harbor to Ludao is not included (round trip ticket costs about HKD250).
English/ Cantonese/ Mandarin
What's required for your safety?
- Participants must be aged 12 or above.
- Successfully completed the PADI Open Water Diver course or equivalence.
- Medically fit for scuba diving.
- 24 hours of the surface interval before flying is highly recommended.
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund or cancellation once the booking is confirmed.
- The diving point might be changed due to bad weather without prior notice.
- If the weather is not ideal for the lesson, the service provider might reschedule or cancel the class. A refund will be arranged under such circumstances.